A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Can't help being bored easily, i am a gemini :)


This is the last picture i did for my photography course. I had an assignment to take pictures of or ones that had to do with highways.
The course ended (without me being there but that's another story) and i had registrered Jamie an i for an art history course. Unfortunately that one was full so i am sort of thinking of what to do instead.
Some might tell me just to relax, but there's so much out there to do and experience.

2 of T.'s friend practice capoeiera which i find very cool
Then i'd loved to learn to park my car in between 2 others using the handbreak. I once saw this on Top Gear and if anyone knows someone to teach, tell me !
I am thinking of getting an MBA
I still have a secret dream of running (half) a marathon once in my life. Fact is i hate running but still...

But i also need to bring LFF back to life.
I've been to my webmaster couple of days ago and the end of January he promised me he'd start working on the last things (instead of 2 persons having to be a paid member we'll bring that back to the one that is initiating contact, you'll get an email once someone in your new country has registrered, and were going to do something with Google Earth (very cool too)
If that's done, then i'm finally half content about the whole project.

For now; i've bought some books about Hungary and Romania and Bulgaria coz we're going to spend our summer holiday in eastern Europe. A region where we (apart from when we flew in to visit my sister) haven never been before so planning some sort of a route and things-to-see list will keep my busy.
For now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ineke said...

Hi Myf,
glad to see you're back.
Canada and NZ are still very high on our priority list, vacation-wise.
But, especially NZ is such a long flight that is really holding me back. With the kids going crazy after about 2,5 hrs, i dare not think about what they'll be like after20 hrs or so.
No, we are not going cycling in eastern europe. The countries don't have the same accomodations we're used to over here and we'd have too much to bring with us.
That course you're taking is that for grown-ups or teenagers? You might have a bit of a shock otherwise, coz you've (literally) been around and done things they will have no experience with.
You've been in worse scenario's though!
And yes! i have tickets for the film festival. We're going next sunday. I am doing a special "route"where you get to see 5 movies, but you don't know which ones beforehand. Doesn't really matter coz i wouldnot know which ones to choose anyway.
Again, thanks for the update ! Talk to you soon.
ps; when you're going to Europe, you will be coming over won't you?!

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

Ofcourse you are invited!
And i was thinking of you as a grown-up, not a teenager !

9:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home