A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Way too many animals for my weekend

Lying in bed I heard birds sing for the first time this year.

Pity though that I was sick as a dog.

Plans for this weekend were great.
Saturday we would go to Snowworld to freshen up our ski ing skills and meet all the others who are coming on this wintervacation and Sunday I had tickets for the international filmfestival.

Friday night a stone was placed in my head.
rather a large stone.
and somehow it melted somewhere in my brain and came out through my nose what made me carry toiletpaper with me for the rest of the night.

Next morning R. had a motorlesson and I showered and dressed. I did feel lousy but what else is new.
At the bakery's though I became unwell and walking (slowly) home I had to sit on the pavement.

Those are not good signs if you're expected to be on skies 1 hr later.

At home I told the kids that I was sick (sweat was pouring out of me by then) and after I lay half naked on the couch, T. informed who exactly was in charge now.
I gave my powers to M. who for the time being was to hold the fort.

After about 20 minutes in which C. covered me with all the towels she could find, I'd visited the bathroom 3 times and was not going anywhere without a dishthing to spit in, I gave in and called the Motorlesson school and had M. Call my friends at Snowworld to explain i was in no state to drive, let alone ski.
R. came home 30 minutes later and by then I didn't feel as nauseous anymore, only extremely tired.
I slept till about 4 that afternoon and went back to bed at 9.
So much for a fun Saturday.

This morning I couldn't find the filmfestival tickets.

I thought I went mad.

My whole weekend ruined.

And to top it off, it's raining.
Cats & dogs.
Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home