A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, February 10, 2006

Repeat after me

"I feel good"

and now do the slide.

What slide?

What do you mean What Slide.
THE slide.
The James Brown slide.

pff..



  • Only 1 week to go till we go on vacation. I can't wait to see the kids in the snow having fun, skiing AND i just learned today, our hotel has got a swimmingpool from indoor to outdoor AND a sauna. I could stop here. But there's more.
  • The boys are being picked up by Toos this afternoon and will spend their weekend in Sassenheim. That means the only kid around is my litte girl. Not that she is such an easy one. But come on. One kid. One kid is nothing once you've had 3. So it's almost like we'll have a kid-free weekend. Yippie-ah-ayee. Course i love them. 'sGot nothing to do with it.
  • The sun is shining. Okay behind a silver cloud but still..

I feeeeeel good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home