A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sou Fadista

Yesterday, Jamie and i went to see Ana Moura, a Portugese Fado singer.

It was beautiful. She was accompanied by 3 guitar players and has a truely magnificent voice. She did one song without a microphone and her voice filled the whole room.
I would die to have a voice like that.
And did you see that hair.
Man.

But.
2 rows in front of us there was this older man reading a book.
I swear !!
Reading a book.
Like Jamie said; Sure wasn't his idea to come here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home