A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ballet

Yesterday evening Jamie and I attented the premiere of Waterproof, the latest Scapino ballet.
There were 4 plays of which the first one blew everything away.
2 dancers on a conveyor belt, in between screens on which video pictures/movements were shown. I know.
Sounds confusing, but really very cool!
The last one was pretty funny.
7 male dancers, having seizures on fake football grass on a musical piece from Bach.
Ahh..
Art.

As it was the premiere, there were lots of relatives and fans and we being in the 3rd row (good seats!) were sort of in the danger zone.
See,
they tried to throw bouquets on the stage but never succeeded and someone in our neighborhood got smacked twice with a rather heavy bouquet in the back of his neck.

Not as bad as getting shot by Cheney, but at least as unexpected.

Tonight it's packing time.
My mind is in somesort of a blur, coz things i MUST not forgot keep coming and going thru my mind.
Tomorrow morning i have an interview with a candidate somewhere in Leiden and right after we're done, i am heading for the office, go thru my mail for the last time and then off to Austria!
For those of you who can't do without me for a week; Shit happens.
But.
I promise i'll have something new once i am back.
I am starting an extra blog.
A real cool one (hé cors it is), but that's all i am going to say 'bout it.

Servus und bis bald!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ineke said...

Why don't you write on your blog anymore?!
In my imagination i could easily fill up two posts with what you just wrote here.:)

3:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home