A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Much ado..

About nothing.
Don't have any big enough topic to make a real post 'bout it so I'll just give you my random thoughts for now.

Thursday night we all went out for dinner to one of the Bear restaurants.
Up till the last 15 minutes or so the kids behaved rather well.
R. said ; you either praise them for being good or scold them for being bad. There is never a restfull moment.

Holiday is almost over and M. is getting a bit anxious about Group 3 where he's going too.
Everyone has been telling him that this is for real now.
No more playing the whole day long, but learning to read and write.
So yesterday he wanted to practise Loco with words. He'll be fine.
I got him a new vest and he told me he wants to wear that coming Monday and show it to the teacher.
Actually he's wearing it now too coz he's at Pieter's party.
Pieter is the son of the sister of the man who's funeral T. has been to a couple of days ago.
I would read that one just once more too.

Yesterday we have been talking to A. and her (and J.'s) plans. Don't know if it's allowed to say too much about it, so I'm probably even less coherent than usual, but I can tell you; she has a cunning plan too and it involves someone from this household. Hehe.

I've made several enlargements (huh? Vergrotingen) from some vacation pictures and some are really cool. I've framed most of them and hope R. will help me hang them up today.

K. Back to ironing again.
A. might have done a load a few days ago but this is a neverending story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home