A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

It's a small world

Just got an SMS from my sister; in 1 hr they have an appointment with Galia, our first aupair !
They are on holiday in Bulgaria and asked for her address this morning. I''am really sorry i can''t be there. I''d love to see her again.

And guess what. Last vacation day. We go off to visit a castle. We have a (french speaking) guide show us around. She says something of the paintings hanging there from Dutch painters and asks me if I recognize something in the painting. I say No, but i remember having heard from a bulgarian girlfriend (meaning Galia) that..
She didn''t even let me finish and reacted as if bitten by a wasp (weps the kids keep saying)
What, what, do you know bulgaria
Eh, well not really I know someone from Bulgaria.
From where?
Ehh, from Varna
Ohh, that is not possible, I am from Varna too !

Another thing.
At the last camping site in Montbard (some small village east of Chablis) there was a nice indoors pool next to our camping. The boys had been asking to go there from minute 1 so in the last day, R. took them under the strict rule they were to listen very closely (neither of them can swim).
Ok. so they turn out to have 5 baths among which one for small children. In one of the others they produce waves.
R. leaves T. at the small children one and goes with M. to the other one when he hears behind his back; Hi T.!
A boy and his sister who have judo with T.a nd M.
Live in our very own street in Rotterdam. Parents bought a house over in France 9 yrs ago and go there every summer.

There''s just no escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home