A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, October 25, 2009

New heels

No of course I cannot walk on them.
They are 14 cm's high!
But I just pose on them.
Or hang on Robberts arm when we go into a restaurant. Then quickly sit down and don't drink too much coz I can never make it to the toilet on my own.
But of course, all that is totally irrelevant.

1 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

INEKE!
Now, THIS post caught my eye!
I LOVE them, they're beautiful.

And I'm sure in time you will learn to walk on them!
14 cm is tOo tall!!!

xo

5:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home