A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Plastic surgery II

What is your problem he asked?
For real, thats what he said.

But it gets even worse.

Problem, problem I said while taking of my glasses.
I am thinking of having my upper eye lids done.

He stared at me and said.
I can understand that very well.

......
And see, I've got this little fat thingy on top om my eye here, so I was hoping you could get rid of that while you were there anyway.

Ooo, that's not all the fat we'll get rid of he said.
There is a lot of fat there that actually should be in your eye-socket.

That's it.
I mean fat hips ok.
Fat knees ok.
but fat eyes!

The date is set. October 8th I will cross my swords with this doctor and get this settled.

3 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

What? I don''t get it...soooooo the fat is supposed to be back in your eye socket?!

HRM?! (As Timo would say, just like you would also say<3)

Well, I suppose it doesn't matter as there is a date set!

I'll wish good things your way that day!
XOXO

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

yeah, weird he!
no they will just cut out skin and fat. Seriously i don't get it either, but the fact is my eyes are so thick and swollen in the morning you'd almost think i had been bitten.
bit nervous about it all, but glad i made the decision now.

9:39 PM

 
Anonymous 出会い said...

只今身体の相性合う人探してます!
ここで連絡先載せれないのでココに来て直接私を
探して頂けますか??
検索ワードは九州福岡
の22歳
まさみで登録済です
優しくて秘密を守れる方で

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home