A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

new rule

whatever you dont tidy, i will after a couple of days.
and my tidying means i'll throw it away.
have mastered that skill and am also sick and tired of asking everyone.

bet you can't tell pre holiday stress is hitting me hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

Mums are the same the World around!
Honest to Goodness my Mum just came up with the same idea in her home!!!!
AHhahAHHA

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home