A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Some crazy week

Yesterday the boys had to be picked up from their sailing camp. In these last 2 (little) boats you see some yellow hoods. That's them.
It wasn't just raining, it was pouring when we picked them up.
Morten full of bravoury and Timo in the last boat singing/shouting some sailor songs.

Getting ashore

Yeah, Timo's diploma:
And Morten being older, already got a card proving he was half way through to the next exam:
That morning i had told Caroline she had to be quiet about 2 secrets: 1 the present we bought for his birthday, and 2 Oma Ans having died.
While there she constantly asked me 'when are we going to tell the secret about oma Ans" so in the end we told the boys in the car on the way home.
They were pretty shaken up and although the presents at home made up for a lot, Morten didn't want to eat his cake and kept wiping his eyes.
Timo on the other hand, put some extra cream on his cake.

Lenny, Timo and Sam:
Morten:
Abel:

Eating dinner:
The other table with Toos in the back, my niece Ella and Marcel and his eldest; Job
This morning I have to make up my mind about our new aupair, scan the mourning card at the office so we can mail all the official organisations about her death, wash the boys laundry and then my sister will bring her children over and the 4 grown ups are going back to the flat to see if we can empty it today.
As Abel remarked with glinstering eyes yesterday; So we will be in the house then without grown ups?
Yes, they will.
I told him we just couldn't take any more deaths this week so they'd better behave.

1 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

Darling Morten, what an angel he is.<3

They look they had such fun on their sailing camp...my God they are growing ups so quickly! Morten looks taller...and so does Timo!!!!

Good luck with the new aupair! I hope she's great-you all deserve it :D..any really good feelings about anyone? I need the details :D!

I'm so glad your sense of humour remains intact through this all...I'm sure it helps and is appreciated.

Missing you all.
And loving all the photos you always post..it's very special and important to me <3

xxx

12:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home