A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

to sell or not to sell

I am searching for a new au pair.
And seriously, it is just like dating. (the dutch concept of that, coz i don't get the american dating. so complicated and with sort of rules i don't get)
i have something to offer and sell it.
candidates do the same and then after some time there's THE KISS.

Question always is; how blunt are you?
or.
when do you feel comfortable enough in your relationship to let the other one see you without make up.
sitting on the toilet.
shaving your legs.

hahaha
i see some future au pairs with popping eyes and raising eye brows here.
OMG
this crazy woman wants me to see all this?

yes.
old dutch traditions ;0

but you get my point don't you?

i seriously try not to make it any better than it really is.
coz not only for the au pair that would be a huge de-investment (i just made that word up).
For us too.

besides, by now i am pretty convinced families all over the world are the same basically.
everyone has their alcoholic uncle, their gossiping aunt, their white trash cousin or whatever.
And its the recognition of this that makes you realize we are seriously all equal.

haha.
i start talking about sales and end up at world peace.
o yeah.
I forgot the twisted mother.

2 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

No luck, with the search then?

Man...I loved being your aupair.
If I ever had an other opportunity to do so...I would!

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

thanks Meliss :)

12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home