A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Today

I don't know about the exam. I mean, I should be able to pass of course but I was afraid it would be like it turned out to be. 30 silly questions about things you would normally simply look up and now had to blurt out.
2 weeks of nailbiting and then we'll know.

The boys played 3 matches today.
Lost 2 but had a blast.
The water is still freaking cold by the way.
No they are not in this picture, but i guess some of you have no idea what a waterpolo outfit would look like. Here you have it then.


Then Caroline and I headed off to (another) pool and yeah! next week she is allowed to swim her C diploma. Last year this time round when we went to Croatia she didn't have any diploma and now 3 so a round of applause here.
She asked me whether she would get a present if she was done.
Sure I said.
what were you thinking of?

Getting her ears pierced.

That's too big a present for a diploma I said.

My hair coloured? She then tried.

*sigh*
I am going to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

AHhaHAHa oh Care!
Just you wait for it!

11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home