A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

De Efteling

Last Friday, like a zillion other Albert Heijn customers (special discount action allowing you to buy tickets for 20 instead of 28 euro) we packed up the kids and went to De Efteling (huge attraction park).

I am not going to tell you about all the scary things the kids went into and I didn't (thank god for husbands)

I am going to tell you about the total ass i made of myself.

I have these 7 euro sunglasses.
Meaning cheap.

I am sitting there, for about 20minutes, feeling cool, waiting at the exit of one of these scary things, for the boys to come out.
Caroline comes up to me and starts laughing.

asks me why i look like that.
like what i ask

one of my glasses was missing.

2 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

AHahHAha
That just made my morning!

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Practically Dutch said...

Made your morning?

That just made my life complete..

I miss you Dutchies x

12:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home