A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, April 20, 2009

Canada is postponed

Breaking news
* due to financial crisis management, the Haas-Pompen family has decided to postpone their holiday to Canada to next year. Suggestions as where to drive their sorry asses to instead, are welcomed heartily*

3 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

Go to Portugal!

I hear it's beautiful!
...wait, have you been before???

1:27 AM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

No, never to Portugal. My sister went last year i think

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Practically Dutch said...

ENGLAND Obviously, why would you even need to think about it?!

Oh hang on.. unless I'm in Germany, then go there, as England would obviously be pointless without me..

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home