A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, April 03, 2009

Gmail

So.
this morning at breakfast Morten announced he had made a Gmail account at computerclass yesterday.
I just couldn't believe it.
9.

of course i am one of the rare species that still remembers pre internet, but still.

i sent him a mail from the office and when i came home Timo said he wanted to have what Morten had too.

There you have it.

it's only a matter of time (i am guessing 24 hrs will do) before my 6 yr old daughter has a Gmail account.

1 Comments:

Blogger Austin said...

Yeah...not all that uncommon around here. Some nine year olds even have cell phones here and text their friends! I guess that is next for you. That still blows my mind... kids with cell phones and since they have no self control their parents end up with big bills because their not smart enough to give them a plan with limits!

11:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home