A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Pentecote

Sailing isn´t always about sailing. With no wind it´s about peddling.


There were about6 10 bridges they had to open. Some by turning them, others by hauling them up. Problem is, they both weigh about 30 kilos (say 60 pounds). So sometimes they simply had to climb up till the top before the bridge would get over its gravity point and get back.
Yes I was scared.
Mostly of fingers getting cut off.
They loved it though (Caroline mind you did the same) and thought the opening of the bridges was the best of the whole day.

Timo holding us ashore so we could lower (or erect) the pole. Told you: lots of bridges to go under.


1 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

Oh Timo is just the cutest little guy! And his skin is so prefect and pretty! I like Care's pose in the last picture-she's not changing! I love it!

It looks like you all had a grand time, and look at your beautiful weather! I'm jealous!

Keep the blogs coming! I love knowing what you're still up to!

XXX

3:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home