A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sailing




I don't know why Timo is not in any of these, but that's just how it turned out. First week of their summer holiday both boys are going on a sailing camp. Of course then it's handy if they know some specific terms and words and maybe even the movements that are meant by them before hand.
And as it happens, Robbert has been sailing since he was 7 years old.
So...
Luckily there wasn't too much wind today (nor that much sun alas) but still the boat would get pretty steep (is that how you say it?) sometimes. In the beginning the boys were scared and tried to let the wind out of the sails, so it would get back on the water again, but afterwards they purposely scared the living daylights out of their little sisters by going as steep as possible.
*sigh*
Afterwards we brought her over to Toos where she will probably be spoilt rotten for the next 2 days.
Life always evens out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Austin said...

I am so jealous! I have always wanted to learn how to sail!

9:02 PM

 
Blogger MELISS said...

Looks like such fun!
I'm so glad to see pictures of you all <3
I can't get over Care!
Her hair gets SO pretty in the sunlight, and the cut is so cute on her..anddd she's growing up SO quickly!!!
Awe, I miss her!!!!!

So lots of fun was had, eh?
I BET!
The boys must be so excited for camp :)
..and Care for Toos' :P

7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home