A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, September 27, 2009

MonsterJam

Ok guys.
What did I learn today?
For starters that you'd better plug in those ear plugs they provide for free the moment you sit down.
That Maximum Destruction is not Morten talking about what he's going to do to his sister but the name of a truck.
That a donut is not always eadible.
That freestyle motorcross is awesome.
That Timo can make a hell of a lot of noise.
That you'd better bring a lot of cash with you coz 1. the merchandise is not cheap and 2 there are no (that is ZERO) ATM's at the Gelredome.
That for once, the girls bathrooms were always empty, while the boys stood in line.
That MonsterJam was way more fun (and the boys had a fantastic day-although Morten is doing his utmost to not show that in the latest photo) than I feared.
O and that these are the only photo's I have, coz I wasn't allowed to bring my camera in for the show (too professional and who knows, I might make good photo's then and sell them myself?)



1 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

Awe, I'm so glade you had fun!!!!

Jess and I really liked it.
The motorcross was my favorite!

7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home