A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Drenthe




It was one of those weekends when we were away with people I have know basically half or whole my life. Most of these girls I know from middle school, but there is one (and her sister) I know from elementary school.
Crazy isn't it?
We stayed in an old farm in the north of the Netherlands and visited several places in the vicinity.
As you can see, the weather was gorgeous and the autumn colours made it even more beautiful.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home