A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

update

I have had complaints.
about someone who starts a blog, works on it for a couple of months, looses interest and then starts another.
She's at her 3rd. No wait. 4th.

Still.
here's an update.
These are my weekends; i go with morten to some gymhall in the middle of nowhere for a judo match. He has several matches between 9.30 and 12.30.
At 12.30 robbert and the rest arrive and they have matches between 12.30 and 15.30.
At 4 we have to be in a swimmingpool in another hole.
at 5.30 we are home and then i haven't done a thing whole day.

proof;



Then on a sunny Sunday i go and pack my family for a bike ride.
we bike for a couple of hours, have a drink and a snack, visit some playground we come across and on the way home, i think Why not and fall WITH my bike from a staircase.
i have been stiff for 2 days and walked like a cripple.
my thigh is black and my instep couldn't bend so.
yeah. i looked funny.

well there you have it.

then my coworkers father died.
and the other one quitted.
one is on holiday
and the last one only works 3 days a week.

i have been working pretty hard.
and didn't have time to update RACHEL!!!!

and then we took the boat to Londen
all about that another time

3 Comments:

Blogger Spontaneous Dreamer said...

Haha Ineke you are just too funny! Who left?! Who died?! tell all! I want details!
Also are the kids playinmg on mobile phones in that pic?! they all look like there texing!

2:14 AM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

they are admiring (or questioning) their medals.

9:30 AM

 
Blogger MELISS said...

HAHahAH INEKE YOU'RE A FUNNY ONE!

But you're right, you're one BUSY person.
You do A LOT.

MOre power to you!
AHha
but this entry still made my day :P
[I agree with you!]

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home