A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, August 15, 2008

Home sweet home























Yes, we're back. Croatia is a huge recommandation. Beautiful weather (mostly), roman and medieval villages, complete with castles, i have seen dolphins while on the boat from Rijeka to Dubrovnik, the kids swim like never before, we had a fantastic time.
I am dreading the emails that await me when i go back to work in a couple of days. For now, i am also very glad to be sleeping in my own bed again.

4 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

Oh I love alllllllllll the pics!

And the ones of the kids just make me miss em so much more!!!!

The one of Care is amazing, I love her expression-the evil little smile!

<3
Till dinner tonight!
[I've missed Robbert's cooking also :P]

xoxo

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Austin said...

Great pics! I am so jealous! I am aching for a trip out of the country! Good to hear you all had a great trip and that you are home safely!

11:34 PM

 
Blogger Austin said...

I have been gone from your family for over a year and a half and I still miss Robbert's cooking!

11:35 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

haha, i don't know if it's wise to tell robbert 2 people have just told me about his fantastic cooking.

5:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home