A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, June 09, 2008

A teak a day keeps the doctor at bay

Yes.
On the medical front we've had our first teak of the year today.
Boys have been to waterpolo camp this weekend. Have been camping, eating nothing but sugar or salt and Morten came home with a teak.
Notice for all yeh unexperienced out there.

One takes a special teak tweezer (doctor warned me not to use a regular one)
You open the tweezer and put it OVER the teak.
Then you turn (like unscrewing a cork from a bottle) the teak out of the skin.
Et voila.

Another Lyme potential saved.

3 Comments:

Blogger SkyMommy said...

Oooh ticks are so gross. I remember I had one on my neck as a kid. They didn't have any special tweezers, they just lit a lighter under it and it let go by itself. I'm pretty sure I was more worried about my hair going up in flames than any disease. Glad it's taken care of.

10:03 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

Wow, that is old skool :)

8:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TEAKS????

12:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home