A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Story of our life








Robbert and I reckon that by the time the kids are say, 15, we've seen some 50 judo tournaments in 50 gymhalls with the same group of 80 parents growing old.
Anywho.
Timo's got his yellow belt and Morten did so well he skipped another slip.
Caroline made a whole show of being shy and afraid coz these were different children but when we promised her a happy meal, her fears surprisingly vanished.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you forget is that teens usually don't want their parents hanging around so... you might be free before that time! :D

10:11 PM

 
Blogger Austin said...

Aww, I know it's a little late but you will have to congratulate them for me...if they still remember me.

9:14 PM

 
Blogger DANIELA said...

HI!! I just stopp by to say hello!!! and your kids are beautifful!!!

greetings,

daniela

12:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My 2 daughters also do Judo! I wish I would have known that it was such a great sport when I was young :(

9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home