A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Finally

Last Monday; phone rings
It's Abigail.
Hey are you guys home for dinner tomorrow evening?

She finally had a flight to Amsterdam and despite the horrible weather that day (we had snow alternating with hail blizzards) had a great evening.
In the picture you see Timo fleeying the scene but Caroline was all over her girlfriend of course

For those of you know who don't know; Abigail was our au pair from August 2004 till december 2005 :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

yeah! glad she was able to make it. Sorry I couldn't come with. I want to see more photos! *smile*

Always Learning,
-joel

12:14 AM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

Haha, i thought you would, but i don't have any other ones.

7:42 AM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Okay. I had to ask. Thanks!

8:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look like you guys are having fun!

Snow and hail?? Wow, I thought it was only in Canada...

5:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home