A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Some minds work in mysterious ways

For instance; tonight Caroline asked me who Hitler was.
Then she wanted to know why people put poison on the peel/skin (?) of fruit.
And she ended by saying my eyebrows were too manly and come to think of it, made her think of a monster.

I rest my case.

5 Comments:

Blogger Practically Dutch said...

OMG this is the funniest thing i have heard in a while!! i am going to see a friend on the mattenesseweg tomoro lunch time, are you areound tomoro afternoon if i pop round to say goodbye?

11:24 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

probably yes, but i also have to go to tennis with the lot

7:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Well, I mean, I might have taken the eyebrow advice bad because I'm picky about mine but kids are so funny sometimes ;)

3:20 AM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Kids are funny right? She is one of the cutest ones there are.

Always Learning,
-joel

1:24 AM

 
Blogger Practically Dutch said...

Oops.. i only just read your reply..

I'm back in the UK now, im so sorry ididnt get to say goodbye properly.

Im sure we shall be back to visit in no time though!

12:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home