A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, December 21, 2007

Hohoho


Yesterday, it was Christmas dinner for the kids at school and above you see the young masters Haas.
There was also a princess around in a pink (what else) Cinderella dress, but i'll show her another time. She was so excited about the whole evening that she didn't know what superlative term to use so she opted for ; O mommy this evening is just bigger than life good.
This night it snowed for the first time and as it has been below zero during nights for about a week now, it stayed on all the trees and plants and the country is simply stunningly beautiful. I have been all over, these last weeks, delivering christmas parcels and presents to clients and colleagues and it's really been a long time since i saw such a pretty Christmas like decor.
On another scale;
ever since Sinterklaas bought a poker game for Robbert we've got 3 poker men in the house who talk of full house, flushes and pairs as if they are ready for Vegas.
And if they don't poker they are on the nintendo talking about reaching the 6th gem and catching a very special Pokemon. I kid you not but i just asked him and Morten is in level 46.
It is totally beyond me.
However, i wish you all a merry merry Christmas and talk to you soon!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pokey is beyond me as well. But M. likes to play too... not for money, so I guess I'm lucky though!

Cute kids ;)

6:22 AM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Merry Christmas to all of you! *smile* We got your card a couple days ago. It made me so happy. I told Abigail about it and she loved it too! Know we both miss you guys and hope to see you again as soon as we can. Enjoy your Holiday!

Always Learning,
-joel

4:49 PM

 
Blogger Austin said...

Hey! Merry Christmas! Snow in Holland? Wow! Poker huh? Come on over the big pond and we will all go to Las Vegas! I have thought about going this Summer actually.

12:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home