A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hamsters and worms

One of the bigger supermarkt chains in the Netherlands is having a Hamster period .

For us Dutchies this makes perfect sense.
If you buy large quantities of an item (you hamster) you get a discount.

Jessica, on the other hand, thought that if you spend enough money at the Albert Heijn, they threw in a free hamster.

Might work though.

And worms.
Yes.
Morten had a birthday party about a week and a half ago and swam in some muddy pool.
A couple of days later he happily declared having seen worms in his poop, but as he had flushed already en didn't repeat his message, we sort of forgot.
Until this Friday.
Robbert checked and could do nothing but confirm.
YUUUUUUUKKKK

So, the whole happy family has taken a pill (worms are contagious, don't get me started because the thought of something alive (other than babies) coming out of me, gives me the creeps) and every time Morten has been to the WC he voluntarily declares how many he has seen now.
Dead or alive Robbert then asks.

And on this gross thought i leave you all.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHhaHAH!
JESSICA THOUGHT THEY THREW IN A FREE HAMSTER!

I am so glad I asked, though...really....I was justttttt as confussed as her!

I know you Dutchie are different...but not THAT different!
AHhah!
xox
<3 MELISSA

10:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's it, I'm gonna ask for a free beaver ! I mean, we customers never get anything in Canada ! :D

Oh, culture shock...:D

3:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home