A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, January 25, 2008

just so you know

you are dealing with a highly intellectual woman here.
I joined the national IQ test last Wednesday on tv.
134 was the outcome.

4 Comments:

Blogger Practically Dutch said...

Im impressed!

I did it online - 127.

Not as bad as i thought it would be!!

1:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sore point... every time I decided to do an IQ test on the web, I end up with a result between 50 and 60. Tell me it's not true!!!

6:47 AM

 
Blogger DANIELA said...

HEY! CONGRATULATIONS!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW CAN I DO IT ONLINE?(THE IQ TEST)

AND THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG!!!

GREETINGS,

DANIELA

2:52 PM

 
Blogger Graham Ettridge said...

WOW!!! I bow to your excellence!!! That's a mamouth score... I'm similar to the lovely Rachel and usually end up around the high 120's. (although it usually depends on how much alcohol I have consumed....lol!).

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home