A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I cannot believe

I flushed my cell phone through the toilet yesterday, but I did.

Than again, my precious husband than confided that's how he once lost his glasses on the very first day of a new job.
And had to wear sunglasses the next day which made him confess the whole thing again and again whereas i'll just say my battery is low and will phone the helpdesk tomorrow morning to order a new sim card.

7 Comments:

Blogger A.Jean said...

I just finished viewing your blogs. Yes, I'm a second generation Hollander, here in the States; thus Oma. Your posts of Rotterdam are great. All my grandparents left Holland via Rotterdam in 1910. The buffalo did return to their ranch, basically on their own, but ran across the fields when the rancher put out some bales of hay. Oma Jean

4:33 PM

 
Blogger Practically Dutch said...

Only you Ineke..

However i did put my brand new phone through the wash cycle.. the sim card still works but there is no hope of the phone surviving such a tragic accident..

1:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you flush a cell phone in the toilets??? Man, you guys have Niagara falls in toilets or what??? :D

4:34 AM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh my...a phone down the toilet.

I did flush a thermometer once. Our medicine cabinet is right about the toilet and when I opened the doors, the thermometer fell out as the toilet was flushing! Thankfully it never clogged.

Thanks for stopping by, it's nice to meet new people online, especially in different countries!

12:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st day total collection shivaay
1st day box office collection shivaay
1st day collection movie shivaay

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Anil Kapur said...

Great post! I am actually getting ready to go across, this post is very informative.
https://www.coursekart.com/

5:31 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...



teddy day images
hug day images2017
kiss day images2017
chocolate day quotes2017
teddy day wishes2017
hug day wishes2017
kiss day wallpapers2017
chocolate day wallpapers2017
teddy day quotes2017
hug day quotes2017
kiss day quotes2017
chocolate day images2017
happy holi images
happy mothers day images
happy holi wishes
valentines day quotes 2017

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home