A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, July 21, 2008

Pony camp

This morning i brought 3 over excited children to the equestrian center for this weeks pony camp. In the car over there they were bragging about their jumps (!) and how fast the pony they had last year, was etc etc.
We'll see.

Hope to have photo's later.

3 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

I'm sure they're going to have a great time.

..I can't wait to hear all their excited stories!

Weird thing!
NO word from Rana, and Courtney, yet!

I expected them before noon.
...I have no idea.
Weird, eh?

2:40 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

yeah, that sounds weird.
so, you have a blog too now?

2:43 PM

 
Blogger MELISS said...

Tre's a little sweetheart and made a blog for him, jess and I to keep in contact!

HOW CUTE IS THAT?!

Butttttttt I think I have written in it once :P

...and Jess and Tre hardly have time for it either!

It's just a blog where we can pst what's going on randomly so we know what's up with each other...a few of our other friends post in it, and read it to.

The address is..
http://cnconnextion.blogspot.com/
in case you ever wanna check it out!

xo

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home