A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, July 11, 2008

The love of a brother and the smugness of his sister.

Caroline has a friends book.
But she cannot read.
Yet.

So, here we have these pink, flowery girls. Writing down where they know her from, what their favorite colour is, what their hobbies are. And last but not least, their wishes for live.

Morten was also allowed to write in it.

But then i heard him ask in a whisper what Timo's favorite colours were.
His favorite bands.
And so on.

Then i heard them laugh.

It was Timo's wish.
It said; Caroline dead.

On a totally different scale;
the other night we were out for dinner.
Caroline had to go to the bathroom, so i went with her and while waiting for her, checked my teeth in the mirror for lost spinach or lettuce.
Caroline saw me and said; yeah, you often have stuff between your teeth.
What! i said.
why don't you warn me?
pfff. she said.
by that time you are already talking to someone else again and i cannot be bothered.

1 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

HAHahAHha
Care's so funny in her randomness!
I love it.

She always makes me bust a gut AT least once a day!

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home