A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

mosquitos

Weather wise, the past weeks have been so much better than the whole of August, it's amazing.
It does mean mosquitos though.
and i am known to be the bugger they're after.
this morning i woke up with 2 swollen eyes through which i could hardly see.
at the breakfast table my 5 yr old daughter looks at me and inquires;
do you plan to go out today looking like that?
yeah, i laugh, maybe i'd better wear sunglasses.
i think you should she says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home