A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, October 02, 2008

au pair meeting

This december Melissa is of course still here, with Jess.
But at the end of the month Chelsea is coming over.
And in the beginning Myf and Rachel (at least if she is overcoming her serious doubts) will be here too.
So, to all the others who have been around the last couple of years; why not celebrate X-mas in the Netherlands this year?

ps; Madame Butterfly was excellent.
But the theater was so warm, someone actually fainted during the first half of the play!

3 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

I think this is an AMAZING idea!

Really.

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Austin said...

Wish I could come! Airfare is sooo expensive these days!

2:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited! Slack me still haven't got my ticket ...but i'm coming for sure:]
-Myf

12:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home