A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, November 11, 2005

I heart Barcelona

It's been a blast, the whole 4 days.

Whom ever is reading this; get on that plane and visit Barcelona.
Take the Turistic Bus.
You heard me, the Turistic Bus.
OK so you get to sit next to 60 yr old German ppl and a bunch of elderly's from all over actually, but it's just great. You get to see everything, from Port Olympic to Parc Guell to whatever highlight you need to see, every 10 minutes there's another one etc.

I'll post the pictures first (only took 228 of them, so this will be an easy pick. Not) and get back with the juicy stories later.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home