A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Shitter de shit shit

For the past 10 days I have been shooting pictures like crazy or for the good cause of the photography course.
And what happens yesterday; i have 2 interview scheduled at a clients; 1 at 15.30 and 1 at 16.00. The guy that should be there at 4 shows up at 4.45 and we leave the clients'office at 17.30.
You're right.
That's usually the time i am at the course, but OK, if I just step on it, I may be there during the break and will be able to follow the last half.
But..
Autumn has broken into this little country and as if we have never witnessed this before, trains have massive delays because of some leaves on their rails and huge traffic jams arise coz it rains and storms.
Duh !!
These are the Netherlands !!
So at 19.00 I kick the candidate out of my car at the central station and head home.


This is one of the pictures I wanted to have judged. I took it some weeks ago when we were still traveling from Den Haag to Rotterdam every morning.

Speaking of The Hague. R. went over to my sisters house with the mother of my sister's husband (aka the mother of my brother-in-law, aka the grandmother of my niece and nephews/or cousins-> never can tell that one)-taking a deep breath here

to pick up some stuff and see if any damage was done because of the heavy rain. And ended up hanging outside the window at the attic with a stick to poke into all the leaves and M.'s mother holding him down and hanging at his waist. I almost wet myself imaging this. M.'s mother is almost 80, has had her arm and hip broken, in short is a very sweet but also fragile old lady and R. is a healthy, 80 kilo weighing man.

Something else I laughed about:

while R. was wiping T.'s bottom yesterday he looked up at him and asks; daddy what does a pensioengat mean? Sorry. Told you so. Have to learn some Dutch first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home