A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, October 21, 2005

You can book me

Woah!!

A while ago I read an add where they asked volunteers to read books for disabled ppl.
As I always enjoy reading to the kids, I thought what the heck and enquired.

Turns out you have to be tested in a professional studio for stembereik, stemkleur en klank.
I have received a brochure in which i have to choose 1 informative text and 1 "popular" one.
Besides that i have to read small German, French and English texts!
And to make matters worse; in the accompanying letter they said not to worry if you failed; only 10-20% of the ppl made it.

For a volunteering job!
I have never been tested this hard in my life.

Anyway, next Thursday I am going over there.
I did hesitate, but R. said; it'll make a funny blog (how did it come to this point where i am doing things for the mere use of blogging about it?)

God, i am nervous already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home