A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, October 09, 2005

These past day i have taken my camera


with me almost everywhere i went.
Last Friday i had to be in Amersfoort at 9 to introduce a payroll administrator at DHL.
It had been very misty for days so along the way i couldn't take anything, but i was early and just went into some industry territory, got out of the car and did some shots of meadowy grass.
I have been practising with my diafragm (i hear about this in Dutch on the course, have German guidelines and now try to translate it into English, if there's somewhere out there who has a clue what i am trying to say; SPEAK UP) all week and i DO know now what putting the camera on the A program is doing for me, but i think it's more to do with speed than diafragm.

This is De Veerhaven in the mist and underneath are M. and R. today in the Zoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home