A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Update

Fucker de fuck fuck
I have just looked up LFF and must seriously apologize to all of you who have registered.
For starters, although the bill for it lays on my desk, the site is nowhere to found in the search engines.
The paying mechanism doesn't work.
It contains old and wrong info

I've mailed P. that i need to speak to him urgently.
In fact i've phoned and mailed him a few times last 3 weeks to let him know i wanted to talk about the site, but that's what you get with freelancers; he's got other assignments right now and i have allready paid his bill so why should he run for me?
It's a miracle tho that 142 ppl have already registrered.

But i want to move on with it.
To say i am frustrated is somewhat of an understatement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home