A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Underwear, R. and Pink Roccade

So here's the deal R. has got at Pink Roccade.
He starts coming Monday for 4 weeks, 32 hrs a week.
And what does he do?
He is going to make a financial planning for an ICT department !!

R!
Who makes a mess of our own financial administration and forgot to pay the insurance bill in time!!

We just couldn't believe it.
It clearly looks like his former boss just didn't have the guts anymore to say he didn't have anything for him and just gave him whatever was left.
He's getting a fair pay so that's not what we're complaining about, but it's just so far from his workexperience!

Anyway, yesterday afternoon i stepped out of the office to go buy some underwear for the boys and for C. At that very moment R. drives by with the boys to go to judo.
My cell phone rings and i just think it's R. telling me what a coincidence and stuff like that, so i answer my phone saying: Yes
"Yes" I hear
I go: hi, i am just off to buy some underwear and panties now.
And then it gets awfully quiet.

Oh
My
God
I might be talking to this new client we're doing a search for.
Arghh !!!

"is this a bad moment to call you?" I hear back
"err, who is this?"
And then the candidate on whose voicemail I had left a message reveals himself.
Pff....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home