A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Summer



Well better late than never.
Summer's finally here.

I got myself some spikey haircut this morning and at 1 we picked up the boys from school, together with Pieter who came to play and we headed off to the Kralingse Plas.
Couldn't remember when i had been to the beach there.
Ages ago.
It was a beautiful afternoon with sun and a bit of wind, sailboats passing by and
yes, sand everywhere.
But everyone is clean now and in an hr i'll go and pick up Joel from the airport.

ps; thanks to the blogger guys who fixed my template, coz i didn't do anything and now its ok again !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home