A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sold to the final bidder

I sold my weddingdress this morning.

A young girl with her mother came over and she was actually the first one that fitted into it.

For € 450 she's got a real bargain (together with the shoes and a bra i paid € 1600) and I am a bit sad.
One day i would have liked to see C. in it, but hey i am the one who never had anything special with marriage and apart from some extra bucks i've definitely got more space in my closet.

*sigh*

The boys are staying over at my mother's so we're putting C. to bed around midnight, hoping she'll let us sleep in tomorrow morning.
You're right.
Fat chance

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about a second honeymoon trip to Rome in October to cheer you up?
And of course we’ll find another dress that will fill fit you excellent.
I Promise.
(I hope PinkRoccade ‘ll keep their’s too.)

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home