A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, August 22, 2005

How many holes do you have ?

I guess M. was about 3 or so and we were having lunch at home.
My colleagues (pff, i'll look that one up with the spellingtool later) T. and J. were there and just as I was passing the butter on, M. asked what people were made off.

Of an egg and a sperm I said, actually managing to keep it rather cool.

Okay he said and ate on.

T. and J. let go of their breath and looked, rather disappointed, at M.

Two nights ago we took this a little further.
I don't remember why but I think it had something to do with them wanting to hear a story from several yrs back when M. was already there, but T. and certainly C. "didn't exist yet".

I agree.
Dangerous words -depending on the visitors you have- coz questions are bound to come.

Now M. was telling a story of how a baby comes out of a tummy, in some sort of an egg.
"Not like a chicken you know, but similar"
Ehh, M. it's not that babies come out in an egg, it's that they are "made" because an egg from a woman and a sperm from a man come together.
And here came the question we had been awaiting for a few yrs.

"Yeah, but how exactly do these come together?"

3 children and R. looking attentively to what i am going to say now.

Well, when a man and a woman cuddle these things come together.
"O yeah?
But how exactly?"

Hey, if you're asking for it, you're going to get it!
"Well, the man sticks his penis in the hole that the woman has for that."

"where the pee comes out?"

'No, women have another hole that is near there"

T.; 'So you have 3 holes; 1 for poop, 1 for pee and 1 for babies?"
I': "yes"

The boys among themselves now; hehe, i have only 2 holes and you C. how many holes do you have?
M,: but I have a slit behind.
I; "you mean, a buttock slit? Everybody has that. That has nothing to do with poop, pee or babies"
T.: O yeah, but in the middle of my slit is a hole where the poop comes out
Cannot disagree on that one of course and just while i was thinking this was all for now, M. strikes back.

"Eh, mom, but what do you mean about that cuddling?'
I; " you know, they kiss and hug"and I pull him towards me to give an example.
6 yrs and that's what embarrassed him and he didn't want to talk about it anymore !

To be continued no doubt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Busy today honey?

9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home