A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, August 19, 2005

Schijn bedriegt

R. picked the boys up from school this afternoon coz he had taken A. to the airport this morning, and learned from M.'s teacher that he had been crying in class and was brought back to his old class.
First he said to us the rain and thunder (be glad you're in Rumania A.!) had frightened him but later on we found out this whole new week had gotten to him + don't know why but the teacher had shown them a creepy movie on tv.
He had sat on the lap of the kindergarten teacher and done a drawing over there and after half an hr he was OK again and went back to class.

so, apparently he was more nervous about this whole group 3 thing then he let us see and after a week it all came out. He is so perfectly innocent and adorable!

1 Comments:

Blogger SkyMommy said...

the weather's not much better here. So much for 35 degress and sunny. It's like 20 degrees and rainy :P Dutch weather is following me!! lol. I'm still having fun though, I'm just glad I brought my sweatshirt with me. Say hello to the kids, miss you all *smile*

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home