A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Waarheen leidt de weg die wij moeten gaan?

New York is probably off.
Although most of us working girls have (semi)working husbands, we also have non-working but nevertheless way too much money consuming, kids.
So, after some emailing to and fro I think NY will become some place in Europe.
And it turns out there's a whole blank (east) i haven't visited yet.



create your personalized map of Europe

Q. I should be asking is; do I want to go there?
I mean I have never been to Ireland too, nor to Sweden or Finland.
Or Iceland, or Portugal or ..

What do you recommend?
We're 4 girls all turning 40 this or next year and needing a break.
Think shopping, think wellness, think sun, think time for ourselves (I crave for reading a book for more than 1/2 page), think museum/historical sites. Any info heartily welcomed!

On a totally different level; you should have warned me!
Me and my big mouth trying to squeeze a wheater forecast into my sidebar.
Help.
Now my info is all on the bottom. Can i just try to pick a new (the same) template or will i loose my links then?
Anyone from blogger online?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ineke said...

We have all been to barcelona.
Madrid is another spanish option though. Portugal, Lisbon i have no idea. And Croatia, where then? Zagreb or Split?
I am a bit afraid those areas are fun during the touristseason but we're going in November so half of the town may be closed by then. (that happened to me when i went to a greek island in october).
BTW how are you doing? Don't you blog anymore?

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home