A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Can I have a blog too?

I've been to a seminar about e-recruitment today.
About the organisation as a brand, building a brand on and thru the web.
About jobsites and the importance of on- and offline recruitment.
About MSN and weblogging.

Today at the dinner table i say something about chatting and blogging and T. wants to know what chatting is.
You know, when you talk to someone on the computer and they write/talk back to you
Oh and what is blogging.
Then you write a little story on the computer.

Ok.
Can I have a blog too?

So, somewhere this weekend i think i am going to let him have his blog.

I really really wonder what he wants me to write but i am guessing most of it will be letters to his beloved Abel.
(this very morning he wanted to make sure i was going to get him a birthday party because he wanted to invite his best friend; Abel. And btw. when exactly were we going to Rumania again?
Sometimes it really sucks we don't have the money to go over there as much as i would like.
I'd love to see Sam for real and i know the kids would be delighted.
Nothing to be done though.
I am working my butt off to make sure we're getting some more clients and that will pay off in the end.
Won't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home