A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, October 03, 2005

I'm getting the flu

I have been trying to fight it for a week, but it keeps getting back at me.

I want to sleep and have turned the heat up here at the office till 22 C so I guess in half an hr I will automatically.
But my hands are still frozen.
And my back hurts terribly.

T. said this morning he wanted to take a day off. Ha!
Actually as he is not 5 yet, he can, so next week we'll let him skip a day.
M. was not amused when he heard
"And i have to work ALL day from 8.45 till 3".

Oh if only i could be 6 again and someone would put my breakfast on the table, prepare my clothes, entertain me during a 6 hr workday, made me treats and lemonade, prepared my bath and read me a bedtime story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home