A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, November 04, 2005

Autumn and the city

Ok i read all of these posts where ppl bring forward 20 or so things others didn't know about them.

What everybody knows about me is that i don't do socks.

That's right. I freakin' hate socks.

With Barcelona coming up i went into town to update my wardrobe a bit (I love buying clothes for the kids; that is if they are not present!) but i hate to try things on myself.
So i just buy things that seem to be my size and thus have a wardrobe full of (usually) too small stuff.

Anyway, this winter it's all about layers. Blouses, shirts, vests and sweaters all over each other.

And again; everybody knows i don't do layers.

I hate layers.
I have been known to wear a t-shirt (hey, but longsleeved) and a scarf in winter, pants and shoes (sorry forgot the bra and the panties) but that's it.
I hate layers.

Unfortunately there was just no escaping it.
I tried to limit it as much as i could but came home with some things that need to go on top of something else.

And guess what.

Next week it's going to be 20 degrees in Barcelona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home