A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

the 100 most dangerous errr. dangers

I bought the kids some books today and gave Timo a book about the 100 most dangerous.... dangers.
At the dinnertable he told me he had come to page 58 and so far he thought a Firebal would be one of the most dangerous things. Luckily chances of that happening are equally small, but then he told me that the chances of it raining animals was bigger.
Sure I said (thinking he was thinking about the expression; it's raining cats & dogs).
Seriously, he said, when there is a tornado at sea, it sucks up the water with all the animals in it and then throws them miles away on the land.
O right, i said.
I thought you meant the expression.
Well Timo said, maybe thats literally possibly too. One day it WAS simply raining cats and dogs.
Sure Timo I said. And another day it is raining man.

Then Robbert starting singing : its raining men and Timo joined in witt Halleluja.
How come you now this song, Robbert said.
From Shrek.

Ok.
so after some debating about how fast you had to run to avoid lava coming down from the vulcano (general opionion was not even that fast) and whether it was better to run up a hill when the lave came (Timo's idea) or simply run away (Mortens idea) and how long it would take the lava to be cooled down so you could walk over it because by that time you could be starved to death sitting on top of your hill (again, morten defending his idea) and then Caroline asking everyone whether we could change the subject, 'coz these talks always make me feel bad" ,
they took a bath and this is how they came out.

Caroline with her huge teeth gap:


Morten with his hair brushed backwards:
And then his usual way of wearing it (he wants to grow his hair!):

And then the 2 of them helping Timo out with deciding what style to be photographed in:

And finally Timo with some sort of a mohawk:

1 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

I love your blogs!

AND I LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!

Care so cute, always. She's so pretty-even with that huge gap in her mouth! AHhah

Morten is just such a handsome little dude! He looks so prim and proper with his hair slicked back, but I LOVE it all saggy and in his face-it looks wonderful! I fully support him wanting to grow his hair! He's got such beautiful thick hair, and it's such a nice colour I think it would look awesome long.

I gotta say, though-I think the picture of Timo takes the cake! He's such a little performer! He just looks like a little rockstar or something!

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home