A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, January 11, 2010

thumbs up!


Robbert has a blue belt in judo, knows jiu jitsu, did akido and boxing. Tonight at the dinner table Ally rightfully remarked he knows a whole lot of ways to hurt someone.
Of course then she challenged him by strangling him and he counterattacked by the sheer force of his thumb.
He also wanted to demonstrate he could do a counterattack with the force of his chin but that made her pee her pants so we left it at that.

3 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

ahAHhahAHhahAHhahAHhahAHhaHAHhaHAH
ahAHhaHA

How wonderful!
Ohhhhhhhhhh Robbert, always willing to teach :)

And now I am slightly less concerned since your Facebook status had me worried :P

1:22 AM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

i thought that status might get me some questions :)

7:37 AM

 
Blogger SkyMommy said...

Yeah, when I read your Facebook status I laughed. Then, not knowing Ally, I was concerned. Good to know you haven't gotten a (too) crazy au pair yet. *smile*

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home